Thursday 12 April 2012

Lovely Locks

Update from last week. Today im miserable because im having a bad hair day! My hair is dead and short and i darent get it cut. I have to hide my hair in tonnes of clip in exstensions that are due for renewal. id do anything for long thick hair it makes a girl so prettier i think also the cost of exstensions isnt great either also the fact i have to get new ones monthly suck. So to make things worse iv found loads of  beautiful girls with beautiful hair! If you have any advice please tell me :)

I love dip dyed hair but i dont like dip dye exstensions so i feel i cant do it with my hair :(






Would definately consider sunkissed look if i had nice long locks.


denise is gorgeous. So jealous.

Iv  always said beauty is in within but i blame that because of my inscurities iv always been put down and i cry but never take it onboard like i should so my beauty is in within rather than out.



Me - and my mop (poor quality due to webcam)

PLEASE HELP.

But to put a smile on my face i treated myself to a new pair of shoes iv wanted for a while
Vivienne Westwood- ONLY £60!
BARGAIN

2 comments:

  1. loveeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner! Take a loot at my blog I have great tips for hair. Also, get your hair deep conditioned by a professional atleast 2-4 times a year!

    -Stephanie http://coutureconfidential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete