Thursday 29 March 2012

Room for Beginners

Hi im Charlotte and im new to all this blogging! I study Fashion at York College and am only on my first year but i suppose you have to start somewhere :) i got inspired by a successful blogger Em Sheldon Who i came across on facebook and when i started to look at her blogspot www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com (which i highly recommend to look at) i felt i could really enjoy doing something simlar so i thank her for that! Im not a girl who is always understood and who isnt the skinniest and prettiest but im going to show the real girls how to enjoy fashion in a way that suits  them. i will update week to week about something revelant, for example if the weathers sunny i may do Top 20 highstreet sunglasses! My aim is to inspire atleast one girl out there, that will make me happy!

"I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."
— Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment