Thursday 29 March 2012

Pastel Jeans 2012

we all know pastel is in our trends this spring summer but how about trying to to do it abit bigger than just nail varnishs, The pastel Jeans are definately going to band e big! And I'm going to find the best highstreet ones for you.



Iam so keen on Topshop and there clothing an stores and these  have a few really nice pairs and the good thing about them as they really thick denim so it allows you to move still but as think as a jegging. these are called leigh jeans. however topshop jeans are known to stretch!


all for the price of £40!

although New Look isnt the place id shop myself for the price of these jeans i dont see why not!  very simlar to topshop but for less than half the price of the topshop ones


plenty more colours for only £16.99!

Some designer pastel Jeans
Current/Elliot
The Stiletto low-rise leopard-print skinny jeans


£200

Current/Elliott 'Stilletto' jean
£195



hope iv helped! see you soon. Char xox




7 comments:

  1. The coral and lilac new look jeans are lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And for so cheap its a must have! Thankyou for commenting appricate it xox

      Delete
  2. Great Post! I love pastel jeans and need to go get me a pair!

    I just started following so make sure you check out my blog and follow!
    http://coutureconfidential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I will follow you when I'm next on the computer and look forward to reading your blogs too! Much love c xox

      Delete
  3. Hi Charlotte

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Lovely post on pastel jeans too. Im a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with pastels too!
    Amazing blog! Can we follow back each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pastel jeans look soo much but dont think i would soot it at all. amazing blog i just stared mine as well.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete